Technology and Licensing
Manufacturing facilities can be tailored to produce materials for the most sophisticated high performance roof, ceiling and wall systems; commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Also a diverse range of modular buildings, including residential housing, field hospitals, schools, barracks, medical clinics and emergency shelters - a concern for nations undergoing radical redevelopment.
Here's what constructing a Durra production facility can deliver:
- A complete range of sophisticated engineered acoustic roof, ceiling and wall systems combining steel roll forming with a variety of Durra panel products.
- Meet growing demand for quality, affordable housing and related infrastructure facilities that can be easily expanded for future needs.
- Use readily accessible natural materials.
- Stimulate nationwide economy by generating significant activity in the agriculture, construction and job sectors.
- Provide a turnkey solution with training and ongoing support.
- Offer significant return on a minimal investment.
Licensing this production technology provides an opportunity to convert a plentiful and currently overlooked resource - straw fibre - into a versatile, durable and fire-resistant construction material.
Exclusivity and Licensing Agreement will be considered on a country by country basis.
If you have any queries, please contact a Technical Representative.